Friday, 23 November 2012

Muslim Doll

Good evening all,
As many of you will know, I converted to Islam almost a year ago now and it's been quite a journey. It was probably the hardest thing I ever did in some ways but in other ways the very easiest and the very best. As I've been learning to pray in Arabic I've had my six year old step daughter alongside me learning too and she is becoming better than me now! Anyway, the reason I'm telling you this is because I wanted to buy her a doll wearing Hijab for Eid and to be honest the choice was pitiful! So, I thought, why not make one myself! Well.... she loved it! So much so, I decided to make more for my Etsy shop. Here she is, I hope you like her...
and of course, the Hijab can be removed.......
Please let me know what you think xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment