Saturday, 20 August 2011

Colour Create Challenge

Hello my friends, how are you? I'm very excited because I'm going for a day in London tomorrow, it feels like I haven't been out of town for ages.
Today I have a card to show you. It's different to my usual 'thing' I just fancied a change and as I haven't used my Silhouette cutter in ages I decided to have a go with this cute apple tree. It is for the Colour Create Challenge here's the brief....
Our fabulous Liz has selected the colours for us this time and the combination is fantastic for both male and female cards. The colours are:

BLUE, GREEN, WHITE, RED and BROWN.

The optional extra, if you'd like to join in with that, is:
TEXTURE

Here it is
It's to give to someone who is finding life quite tough right now and really needs to be positive. I hop he likes it.
All the text was printed out onto BG paper and the leaves are Primas.
Thank you for looking xx

5 comments:

  1. Lou, this is a beautiful card. Great sentiment and this tree is stunning. I really never tried to cut out trees on my silhouette, maybe it is time.
    Take care.
    Hugs Gunn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Louise I love this beautifully thought out creation...stunning work...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation. Fabulous design and
    lovley use of our colours:-))
    Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Create.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! It's fab, you're fab :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise,

    Today is MLK day in the states and I hope you don't mind but included this card in my post as I love it so much! I gave you full credit with links back to your posts. If you would like to check it out here is the link.

    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-wonderful-cardremembering-mlk.html

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete