Friday, 29 July 2011

Crafty Creations Challenge - Christmas in July

Hello again is there anybody there? I hope people are getting to see my new Blog :( Not to worry, I'm going to carry on anyway :D
Another challenge today and this time its a challenge from Crafty Creations and the subject is Christmas! Well it may as well be Christmas for the sun we've had!
Here's what the brief was...."Wow, this month has flown by! Can't believe next week is already August! Which means that Christmas isn't that far away. So the challenge this week is to help you start those piles of Christmas cards.
Christmas in July
Anything Christmas, cards, presents, ornaments, gift card holders. . ."

I've just finished a collection of drawings for Charmed Cards and Crafts digi downlads and among that set I have added some bonus winter images. I've been dying to have a go with this one and with the help of a fab pot of Polar White flower soft kindly given to me by Karen of Charmed Cards and Crafts (wuv woo) I managed to come up with this......
I used a Fancy Pants Happy Holidays 8 x 8 paper pad for this project, I just love these papers, theyre so rich.Fancy Pants Happy Holidays 8x8 Paper Pad
The Image I've used is from the 'Let it Shine' digital collection also from Charmed 
The great thing about being a card maker is that when you design images you have an end product in mind, I knew from the beginning that this little lovely would have snow added to her nose.
The snow here is Flower Soft Polar White

Please pop over to Crafty Creations Challenges and join in the fun. xxx


4 comments:

  1. Wow, another great card from you. She is really cute with the snow on her nose. I also love these papers. Would love to get my hands on a pad like that. I haven`t seen them yet.
    Take care and wish you a great weekend.
    Love Gunn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well what a total surprise Louise :) :) I was delighted to hear from you , I haven't been in touch with you in such a long time (",) You look amazing!!! Suit the blonde hair!!!! So you have a new blog, I must add you to my roll :) do you still do the digi images? Wow, so much to catch up with, hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project,Gorgeous DP!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! The icicle is such a cute touch! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete