Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Crafts and Me Challenge

So here we are and it's the first challenge of my new Blog AND it's the first challenge using one of the new images from my brand new Digi Collection 'Let it Shine' Which is being prepared for sale at Charmed Cards and Crafts as we speak
It's nice to be getting back into challenges and I really enjoyed this one. Here is the brief.....this week it really couldnt be anything else but Ribbons for me...I rarely make a card without them...Im so happy to tell you that our sponsor for this challenge is CRAFTS and ME and the prize will be 6 Digi's of the winners choice, wow now theres a fabulous prize for you
So here we go, I kind of got carried away and ran out of space for the ribbon! But it is there if you look hard enough.....
I saw this style of card somewhere recently (can't remember where) it looked so simple and effective and it reminded me of easel cards which are one of my faves. Do you know what they are called? Please give me a shout if you do.



The Papers are BG lemonade and the image is from the new digi set at Charmed Cards and Crafts 'Let it Shine'
The DT examples at Crafting and Me are fab, go and take a look and join in with their challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lou
    Good to see your new home, I really like it. And I love, love this card. The image is stunning. Really my kind of friends.I also like this twist one the easel card, even tough I never trid this version myself.
    Looking forward to visiting your again soon.
    Take care.
    Love Gunn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new home and your card is stunning - have already been and brought the new downloads they are stunning - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to your new blog - loving it!

    Got to get my hands on this new collection - it looks so much fun! And I know just the ladies I can use them for! YAY!

    Great card ... as I would expect from you! I just found the instructions for this type of card, but haven't got round to making one yet! LOL!

    Good to see you back in action! Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete